YYLee
新贡献者

问我什么:YY Lee

Bridging the Gap Between Connected Planning Strategy and Model Building Execution

Is your organization using Anaplan to its fullest potential for scenario planning efforts? Is your company’s DNA accurately stored within your models? Are you able to adjust accordingly at a moment’s notice to changes in the global economy? How else should your organization be planning for the future with Anaplan? How can model builders better align themselves with the Connected Planning goals of their leadership team?

The digital DNA of each organization must define the model build and “honeycombs” that are created within -- all the way down to the micro-details of dimensionality, calculations, and more. Join Anaplan Live! host Chris Weiss as he facilitates a live Ask Me Anything session with Anaplan’s Chief Strategy Officer YY Lee!

**此AMA会话现已关闭。**

8个答复8
JaredDolich
主持人

@YYLee

你好. I'm an Anaplan partner specializing in the retail industry and I'm often asked from my clients about the overall Anaplan strategy, particularly as it relates to how robust / adaptable does Anaplan want to be with their functionality. As many in the retail industry know, there are point solutions that are optimized for supply chain planning (e.g., merchandise planning) and have a very rich feature set that Anaplan may have a challenging time replicating . For example, inverse calculations, lock & spread on rates, and independent aggregation / dis-aggregation rules.

但是这些相同的解决方案就是这样做的。他们只能很好地解决一个或几个用例,而不是用于连接计划。亚博vip反水

My question is how will Anaplan balance the simplicity that exists today so connected planning can be realized by non-IT practitioners and Anaplan's interest in trying to compete with these very dominant solution providers by providing similar functionality?

An inverse calculation is one where more than one of the variables in an equation can be editable. For example, if A+B=C I can edit A and C will flex, or I can edit B and C will flex, or I can edit C and A will flex. A good example would be Ending Inventory = Beginning Inventory + Receipts - Sales; where Ending Inventory, Receipts, and Sales are all editable.

贾里德·多利奇(Jared Dolich)
Shweta
偶尔的贡献者

你好,

我想了解,是否可以通过Anaplan自动发送电子邮件通知?

Also can I make a exe of my created module, so that I will use it from one platform to another?

Regards:

Shweta Arora

克里斯威斯
社区管理员

你好@Shweta,,,,I can provide a short- and medium-term answer, to supplement YY's long-term strategic vision.

Short-term, there is themailto functionthat you can explore in Anapedia and the Community, which lets end users click a button to generate an email directly from within Anaplan.

Medium-term, there are some creative advanced solutions within the Master Anaplanner community on automating this through Anaplan Connect. I’d recommend to either find a Master Anaplanner to brainstorm with for your business, or become a Master Anaplanner and join the conversation.

希望有帮助!

-Chris Weiss
davideswards
经过认证的Anaplanner大师

@YYLee,,,,

感谢您抽出宝贵的时间!我们从2020年开始,与您和弗兰克(Frank)一起在我们的前两个amas中!

我在当前和以前的公司中一直是Anaplan的巨大大使,我知道Anaplan在用户完全落后并相信其价值时取得了最大的成功(而不是员工简单地做执行领导层所告诉他们的事情那是在推动Anaplan扩展)。

因此,我对您的问题是,您的内部业务团队的计划销售销量是什么?亚博vip反水例如,当前使用和热爱Anaplan的财务团队 - 出售供应链团队(可能抵抗更改),也可以通过使用Anaplan可以实现的利益。作为Anaplan用户和大使,我们如何在我们自己的业务专业知识以外的地区最好地以Anaplan的优点出售我们的同事?

期待你的回复!

戴夫·爱德华兹

usman.zia
社区老板

你好@YYLee

First of all thanks for running this session with@chrisweiss

I have many questions to ask!

我会很公平,向我和我的组织问最重要的一个,我已经列出了我对此的看法,因此很高兴听到您的经验。

“我们如何在巨大的巨大组织中真正实现真正的联系计划?”亚博vip反水(我知道非常广泛,但这是大多数组织的目的,或者至少是什么愿景)。

As you mention the DNA is within the business models and all models in most cases from function to function are different with different methods.

因此,创建统一的视图(一个DNA)已经是非常具有挑战性的环境。因此,要实现真正的联系计划,需要进行进亚博vip反水化才能合并为一个计划。这是一个很大的变更管理文章!

-您是否可以分享一个真正实现联系计划的客户故事?亚博vip反水

What does this one plan look like?

是最好的方法实现用例的使用case and connecting the dots? (My organisations current approach)

我们首先从数据开始吗?(我认为数据湖总是最好的,因为您拥有一个真理的来源,不幸的是我们没有这样做:dompsed_face:

未来是什么样的?

最大的挑战是什么?

My organisation is one of the largest conglomerates in EMEA and maybe the world.

他们拥有200多个零售品牌,并跨越零售,汽车,房地产,医疗保健和金融服务部门。

The geography spans EMEA & Asia & Aus & more

目前,我们将在Anaplan(这是一个怪物)中有一个主要用例,即将在我们的零售业务中直播,我们希望扩展到各个领域的模型并连接点!

目的是真正实现大规模的联系计划!亚博vip反水

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Also if anyone has any opinions on this please share.

谢谢,

乌斯曼

Tiffany.rice
经过认证的Anaplanner大师

@YYLee

真的很期待听到您的观点!很高兴在CPX收到您的来信,所以迫不及待想听听更多!

我的问题是关于适应性和导航复杂性。我们都知道,Anaplan作为一个平台是超级敏捷的,并且可能性几乎是无限的,但是与其他工具/系统相关性创造的限制又如何呢?例如:想象一下,公司的运营重点的根本转变现在需要改变计划利用不断发展的新数据维度的方法。该策略不是具体的,数据不符合,并且在下一个财政年度迫切需要采取一种方法。

当源数据不一致以支持或固定的公司数据结构速度缓慢时,我们如何迅速调整为不断发展的业务需求?成功进化(鸡肉或鸡蛋)需要发生一系列事件吗?亚搏彩票手机版免费下载您是否保持道路直到策略/结构到位,还是他们的道路可以使您开始对计划模型进行大修,同时允许可能进行重大变化?

很想听听您如何将组织定位为适应性,联系和与领导力目标保持良好结合的想法。非常感谢!

EshwarC
新贡献者

你好@YYLee

I am a model builder for my company in the retail space. I have been involved in developing Sales and Operations Planning, nominating and forecasting sales by building models for our business units. We use Anaplan as an integration tool and a future replacement for our existing processes for better insights. On scalability and a Global view of our supply chain process, we are connecting the dots within Anaplan and working on significant changes to our current processes through Anaplan. I have a few questions and clarifications that I needed in order to implement Anaplan effectively.

1.我们需要连接多个数据源,并且已经设置了通过Anaplan API连接的任务调度程序,以从CSV文件导入和导出数据。我们需要连接到Azure Blob存储以进行导入,直接导出的PowerBi和其他报告,还将OneDrive用作进口的来源。理解是我们可以使用Windows任务调度程序并手动运行批处理过程。我很想看看我们是否可以在Anaplan API中集成基于云的解决方案,PowerBI等,并直接将Anaplan作为数据源连接。是否有任何发展,或者如果已经存在现有的发展,我该如何利用?

2.在模型同步和将模型模式更改为“部署”的模型上,是否有可以在不影响结构的情况下将文件导入模块的工作?我们需要每个月对模块上的某些手动上传,并保持模型处于部署模式将确保未进行结构更改。但这影响了我们的进口过程。我们进行的任何更改,我们都会在复制/测试模型上尝试一下其功能是否功能,然后创建一个操作/小部件,发布到仪表板,创建修订标签,然后将更改同步到所有模型。我个人认为同步功能有点脆弱,而且由于我们有多个模型构建者同时在模型上工作,因此我们可能会无意中做出结构性更改,并且该模型会破裂。是否有任何过程使模型同步更加稳健和自由?很想看看我们是否可以在不影响模型结构的情况下导入数据,因为我们试图导入的CSV文件中所有模型的所有字段均相似。

问候,

Eshwar.

克里斯威斯
社区管理员

你好@eshwarc,,,,

关于您对API的问题,对于这些工具,您可以构建自己的REST API,也可以从我们的Cloud Integration合作伙伴中了解更多信息,例如Informatica Connect,Snap Logic,Dell Boomi或Mulesoft。这是链接我们所有的集成文档。

On your model synchronization and ALM question, I recommend you work with your implementation partner and/or CSBP to dive into your more specific details, as situations like this are highly dependent on your individual implementation of Anaplan. That said, regarding updating your imports across development and production-deployed models, I recommend learning more about how theProduction Import设置在您的某些用例中可能很有用。

Hope this helps!

-Chris Weiss