ShreyaR
Occasional Contributor

level 1 Exam activity 4

Hi,
我一直stuck on this question from past few days can anyone please assist me asap Have tried my best but couldn't correctly complete it.
The formula I am using for Bonus in EMP002 is IF Employed? THEN salary* 'EMP03 Employee Drivers by Role'.Bonus%[LOOKUP:'SYS08 Employee Details'.Role] ELSE 0. is this correct?

also not able to get the correct formula for Car Costs, Medical Costs and Phone cost, mistake in this is leading to wrong answers which are further dependent on this. Please help me out with the exact formulas and what line items need to be changed in the EMP002 or any other module all confused.

17 REPLIES17
ShreyaR
Occasional Contributor

@ChrisAHeathcote
yes sure. Please find the respective screenshots.

ChrisAHeathcote
Community Boss

@ShreyaR

Role should be a dimension of the drivers not additional line items.

Remove the line items which refer to roles.

However, I can see that the drivers module does contain the correct dimensions.

Now check that the line items in the Employee systems module used in the LOOKUPs is populated.

This I believe is also updated via an import.

Chris
HeathcoteAndHerran.com
ShreyaR
Occasional Contributor

@ChrisAHeathcote
Have corrected line items in drivers module please check also sent ss of sys08 module

ChrisAHeathcote
Community Boss

@ShreyaR

The Role line item is not populated in you system module.

Update this and the formulas should work.

Chris
HeathcoteAndHerran.com
ShreyaR
Occasional Contributor

@ChrisAHeathcote

Hi,

I have checked again the role line item is populated in sys08 module on the 10th line you can see,Iam not getting where do I have to update.

ChrisAHeathcote
Community Boss

@ShreyaR

One of your previous posts contained a picture of the SYS08 module grid view.

The Role line item was blank.

I believe this is the reason no values are coming through as the mapping lookup this line item does not have a value/list item to reference.

Update the contents of this Role line item and the formula should generate values.

Chris
HeathcoteAndHerran.com
ShreyaR
Occasional Contributor

@ChrisAHeathcote

Thanks , now data is populating:thumbs_up:.The content of role item were not updated so it was not populating .

ChrisAHeathcote
Community Boss

@ShreyaR

It is great news that the data is now successfully coming through.

If you feel my reply helped solve your query can you please mark it as the solution and Kudo the replies that resulted in the final answer.

Chris
HeathcoteAndHerran.com