jcheng
Occasional Contributor

2级培训课程

I'm working through the Level 2 training and think I found a typo:

In

LEVEL 2 MODEL BUILDING: SPRINT 3 Activity: Create Combination Chart for Dashboard

Before you publish theSYS01 Time Settings by Month module, showing the Planning Period Filter line item, filter it to show months only and save the view as Filter for Product Replenishment Dashboard

SYS01 is the Time Settings byWeekmodule.

Can you clarify what module we should be using?

Thanks!

Joe

13 REPLIES13
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@adamsjk

When you start the L2 training, you are asked to download a copy of the modelLevel 2 Supply Chain Startand rename it to Level 2 Supply Chain [your name{

If you happen to have downloaded your version before Chris made changes to the model then you won’t have the latest version of these changes.

I reviewed the names of the modules In the instruction with my copy of the model and they match.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
adamsjk
Contributor

Yes, I downloaded a copy and renamed it.

I still do not think we are on the same page here. How can there be 2 different activities, with 2 different names of the modules, and my model matches the 1st activity, as well as all previous activities? Everything matched until this point in the training (Sprint 3). Happy to setup a call if needed.

einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

You are right. I might not be seeing your point clearly.

unfortunately if there is indeed something wrong with your model/instruction then I’m not the person to solve it for you.

Chris is your guy

or even better send an email to academy@anaplan.com

Let us know when you figure it out.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
ifeldman
Occasional Contributor

@adamsjk@ChrisMullen@einas.ibrahim

Hi there,

我有一个问题my chart and filter line item are not syncing. All the weeks are shown on my graph and whenever I select specific months, there is no change. I have refreshed multiple times but still do not have any results, any help would be great!