Sangya
Contributor

Level 2 Sprint 3

Hello,

In level 2 Sprint 3, after I ran the import from Data hub DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters to DAT04 Distribution Center Parameters, I am not able to see any data after the import. My import was successful and time scale and time range did match in both the modules. Please suggest.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@Sangya

I don't believe there is a need to have a subsidiary view. Please review your time dimensions

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES4
einas.ibrahim

Hi@Sangya

Could you please provide the blueprint of the DAT04 module in the spoke model?
It's hard to figure out what's the problem without seeing it.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
Sangya
Contributor

Hi,

Here is the blueprint view :

Sangya1_0-1591197675465.png

and the import was success from Data hub to Supply chain.

Thanks,

einas.ibrahim

@Sangya

I don't believe there is a need to have a subsidiary view. Please review your time dimensions

Einas

Dear community members
satyampatil
Occasional Contributor

Time (half-year) just remember this and edit things in your blueprint view.

Einas