elyse.masterson
Occasional Contributor

Level 2 Sprint 3 INV01

I was checking my work in the INV01 module of sprint 3 and my beginning inventory value does not match for the month. It looks like the example is using closing balance as the time summary method but shouldn't it be beginning balance? The example shows the beginning balance for week 4 when I believe it should be week 1. You can achieve this by using the opening balance summary method.

Am I wrong?

Elyse_0-1597427167940.png

Thanks!

1 REPLY1
einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hello@elyse.masterson

I believe you are correct. It is clear that opening Balance is the right Time summary for theBeginning Inventorywhen we look at the monthly values. See screenshot

You can leave it as Beginning Balance Elyse and continue with the training.

image.png

It seems like one of these small things that need review in the material@ChrisMullen

Also, Chris while we are on the topic, I believe the screen for checking theINV01 Line Items formulas and Summary Methodsection needs review too. The summary method for beginning Inventory seems to be SUM

image.png

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for