lps
Occasional Contributor

Level 2 - Conclusion - INV05 and DEM04 - Import with Subsidiary View

Hi

In importing from INV05 and DEM04 (both having Subsidiary Views which are used for mapping) via 'Connect to Anaplan Model', I tried different Saved View pivotings until I successfully imported from a Saved View with no page selector.

Based on the various tries above, my observation is that the Saved View must not contain page selector in order such import to work. I hope this is not the case due to the number of rows that can potentially be generated (row limit per module?). Grateful for ideas from the community for further understanding:smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

21 REPLIES21
hpatel
Occasional Contributor

Hi Evan,

Thanks for the detailed info.

I was able to create the Saved view exactly as you showed.

However, when I try to import into FP&A, SKU Code and Location Code columns show up as blank.

hpatel_0-1611285337416.png

hpatel_1-1611285393170.png

Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks,

Hiren

smithevan18
Contributor

@hpatel

I believe this is because you are looking at "All Regions" in the L3 Location list in your import view, which shouldn't cause a problem with your import. When you run the import it should still import your demand values.

However, if you want to make your import more efficient, I would remove all summary levels from your saved view. In your saved view, I would pivot your L3 locations down to your rows, and in "Select Levels to Show" I would uncheck all levels except the L3 Location Level. Then Pivot it back up to be a page selector and resave the view. You should then hopefully see the location and SKU codes in your import view.