Parth1106
Occasional Contributor

LEVEL 2 - Sprint 3 Shipping Time Weeks INV01

I am currently on sprint 3. Even though I have almost figured out every formula in INV 01. I am not able to get the formula for pulling data for shipping times weeks. I am currently using the formula:

'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product]

The value is 0 for each column. Can you please help me out with this formula

12 REPLIES12
ifeldman
Occasional Contributor

@Parth1106@filip.sypniewski

Hi there,

我现在还有一个有同样的问题few other formulas for this portion of the certification. Any help would be great!

TulasiNayak
Occasional Contributor

Hi!

So i used 'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Shipping Time (Weeks)'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method] formula for the Shipping time weeks line item, Though the formula is accepted, the line item is populated as zero across the board.. Could you please help me with this?

Thanks

Tulsi

mohdtazeem
Occasional Contributor

@TulasiNayak

I faced difficulty in getting the values for Shipping Time Weeks line item using the same formula but I figured it out myself (by revising/trying the activities back and fourth) why the values not populated.

In my case the values from the line items of TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week module were not populated already (may be bcz I didn't find any activity to populate the values for this). After using YEARVALUE function I was able to get the values in it's line items [Shipping Time (Weeks), Cost per 1000 Units] on weekly time scale.

And then formula that was already accepted (but values were 0) for Shipping Time Weeks populated with the values.

So if anyone face same issue, make sure to do the above as well. Feel free to ask me if any doubt on my explanation above.

Thanks