learncw1
Occasional Contributor

L2 2.3.9.1 Import data into DAT03 - Issues with timescale & SKU list

Hello,

Been stuck in a loop for a while on this now - I can see a few other users have been caught out as well - so perhaps needs to be made more explicit in the guidance.

I am having two problems.

1. I do not understand how to map the timescales together

2. The SKUs lists between the two models are different - Did I do something wrong in the datahub?

6 REPLIES6
JaredDolich

Re: L2 2.3.9.1 Import data into DAT03 - Issues with timescale & SKU list

@learncw1

Great callout. Let's get you to the finish line. First, you did the right thing by checking your mapping. You may have noticed that your products didn't map to anything. that's because your product list probably isn't loaded yet. You'll need to do that first before you can load the transactional data.

Jared Dolich
learncw1
Occasional Contributor

@JaredDolichThank you very much. I have gone back through the end of Sprint 1 and imported the SKU details into the Supply Chain Model. Still stuck on the timeline however.

As far as I can see - I have attempted matched the dimensions of the target module of the source model.

I have tried many different options for the time settings in the import file - but I keep getting variants of the same result, so clearly I have missed something fundamental.

Thanks

C

JaredDolich

@learncw1

Your time range looks like this? And your Export view in the data hub has excluded the months?

JaredDolich_0-1637107674149.png

JaredDolich_0-1637107813781.png

Jared Dolich
learncw1
Occasional Contributor

@JaredDolich. Thank you for responding.

My time range matches the below. The DAT03 module export matches the requirements for1.5.8.1.

When I apply the filter it shows the summary month columns as blank (this is the saved view which matches the requirement) if I switch off then reapply the filter the summary month column disappears. When I rerun the import action I still get the same error.

Any ideas?

Thanks

C

JaredDolich

@learncw1

Well, we're a lot closer but we need to get the file to load with no errors. Some suggestions:

• Make sure your calendar looks like this one
  • Add a Boolean Line item to SYS01 called Week? and set it to TRUE. Use this in your saved view filter to take out the months, quarters, halfs, and years.
  • I suspect you have aggregate time periods, like quarter and year showing up and not indicated in your calendar.
  • Your import action looks good so we just need to figure out what's causing the error. If you continue to get errors, go to the details section and scroll to the right to see what the specific error is.

JaredDolich_0-1637155953656.png

Jared Dolich
learncw1
Occasional Contributor

Ah i think you have zeroed in on the source of the problem.

My calender settings in both models match the below.

So I have checked SYS01 has a Weeks Only line item - I think this is ok.

When I apply this as a time filter in the DAT03 module - I just get blanks——这是我玩过的地方过滤洞穴ings until I was able to match the requirement view rather than landing on the right solution.