taehkang30
Occasional Contributor

General Question

Hello,

I currently try to take a Anaplan lvl 1 Model building class and I don't have any accessibility to Anaplan system(Current company doesn't use). I applied for 90 days trials(I read that I need this) and Anaplan activated my account for access.

From this point, I don't know how to start my course, can I start my course from below link?

https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=1289

If it is right, it seems like this is online course and do I need to have 90 days free trials to complete lvl 1 course?

Also after complete the course, do I get a certification for lvl 1 modeling course?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EgeK
Contributor

Hi@taehkang30,

Yes, that's the correct link to get started on your Level 1!

90 days is more than enough to complete your Level 1 training, in fact I'd say it's enough to do more available online training or to practice building your own mini project. Or even move onto Level 2 if you're keen.

After completing the Level 1 course and passing the exam (80% needed), you will be given a certificate.

Note: I would recommend doing the NMX version as this will refer to the new design in Anaplan for your training.

Good luck and hope this helps,

Ege

View solution in original post

1 REPLY1
EgeK
Contributor

Hi@taehkang30,

Yes, that's the correct link to get started on your Level 1!

90 days is more than enough to complete your Level 1 training, in fact I'd say it's enough to do more available online training or to practice building your own mini project. Or even move onto Level 2 if you're keen.

After completing the Level 1 course and passing the exam (80% needed), you will be given a certificate.

Note: I would recommend doing the NMX version as this will refer to the new design in Anaplan for your training.

Good luck and hope this helps,

Ege