jerome_feltracc
Group Leader - Employee

List of Use Cases by Customer?

Hey Everyone, would it be useful for everyone to know the variety of ways in which Anaplan is being used within our Higher Education and Public Sector community? I was thinking of a list that could be posted here. We can definitely discuss during our User Group meeting on Tuesday 8/20. Let me know!

10 REPLIES10
SRoberts
Community Manager

https://www.talgov.com/uploads/public/images/fm/Resource_Mgt_Anaplan_Honeycomb.jpgHere is the honeycomb draft we are developing at the City of Tallahassee. Green items are live, orange are in development/testing, white is planned or in beginning requirements stages. Please reach out any time through this forum or at Sarah.Roberts@talgov.com!
GlennW
New Contributor

I love the Honeycomb. Thank you for sharing. Glenn
Bernadine
Occasional Contributor

This is great! Do you have this in a template that you would be willing to share? I think this could help our leadership see how it all fits together.

jerome_feltracc
Group Leader - Employee

Yes Bernadine we do have that slide as well as other honeycomb slides that you can customize to illustrate your accomplishments and path forward. Will look for a couple. In the meantime if Sarah has it handy please share away.
jerome_feltracc
Group Leader - Employee

Hey Everyone, here is a version of the honeycomb template. Please customize away to better tell your story and where you're headed. Can't wait to see results!@Bernadine@NoraBFitz@SRoberts

Bernadine
Occasional Contributor

谢谢,杰罗姆!
NoraBFitz
Occasional Contributor

Jerome,

Thank you for the template. Allison and I will take a look at this and get it posted back to the group.

Best regards,

Nora

SRoberts
Community Manager

Thanks@jerome_feltracc! We're on it!
DavidS
New Contributor

I was trying to track down an update here. Was a honeycomb ever created?@SRoberts@NoraBFitz