Stan
HonoredContributor

Registering as an Anaplan Partner in Community

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to access the information, collateral and guidelines that you need to do business with Anaplan.

A central repository for all things ‘partner’, the Partner Community space has been designed with simplicity in mind. The site’s content sits within easy-to-use blocks, helping you to navigate the site quickly and find the materials you need to reach out to prospects, engage with customers and competitively differentiate your company.

pp.png

Existing community users

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. ClickSign in在右上角。
  3. Click on themenu.pngmenu buttonin the top left corner, and selectPartners.
  4. If shown an "insufficient privileges" page displays, please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.

Non-community users

1. Visithttps://community.anaplan.com.
  2. ClickRegisterin the top right corner, and follow the steps to register.
  3. Once you've registered,please emailcommunity@anaplan.comwith your name, username, and company name, and we'll arrange access within the next 48hrs.
74 REPLIES74
Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@Sheetal_Dixit, you now have Partner rights and access. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

Sukanya.D
New Contributor

Hi ,

Could you please provide me the access for Case Study 299(FPA).

My Email ID :Sukanya.D@in.ey.com

Thanks

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@Sukanya.D, you now have Partner rights and access. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

Vishal_Tiwari
Occasional Contributor

Hi Miran,

Could you please provide partner access to this id : vishal1.tiwari@in.ey.com so that I can access Case study materials.

Regards,

Vishal

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@Vishal_Tiwari,

You now have Partner rights and access.

Best,

Miran

abhay.kanik
SuperContributor

Hi@Miran

Can you please provide access to FP&A (299) to below ID

abhay.kanik@tcs.com

Thanks!

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@abhay.kanik,

You now have access to299.

Best,

Miran

yimch1
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to access the Partner Community and signup for the FP&A Case Study 299 Course. Doesn't seem like I have access to either. Would you help me obtain the appropriate access?

I'm registered within the Anaplan Community and verified my email.

- Username: yimch1

- Email ID: chris.yim@ey.com

Thank you. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Regards,

Chris Yim

Miran
SuperContributor

Hi@yimch1, you now have access to299. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
Miran

yimch1
New Contributor

Error MessageError Message

Hi Miran, thanks for granting access to 299. When I try downloading the 'Case Study Data Hub' and 'TAW Apps', I get an error message saying "The application could not be installed. Illegal argument" (see screenshot provided". Would you help me get access to this? What do I need to do?

Thank you.